- Consulting on digitalization as a subject matter.
- Consulting on articulations of opportunities and potential impact of digitalization
- Solution Engineering and deployment
- Post deployment support and enhancement consulting, engineering
The candidates will work in the “Operations Digitalization” consulting and delivery team. The work mainly involves working on SQL based platforms.
Capabilities, Attitude and Inclinations required
- Willing to learn a broad spectrum of technologies
- Responsible and persistent
- Can take charge of project deliverable and can become a trusted advisor to customer
- Should have a knack to turn data into customer specific insights
- A can-do attitude to tackle challenges that come up
- Willing to travel globally
- Good communication skills, verbal as well as written Working Experience required
- 3 – 6 years of relevant working experience in a data driven environment
- High degree of expertise and interest in SQL (PL-SQL, T-SQL, Postgres)
- Knowledge of the following:
- Data warehousing, modelling, and pipelining, along with hands-on experience of ETL tools like SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica, etc.
- Object- oriented programming concepts, along with hands-on experience in Java/C# is highly desirable
- Basic Knowledge of any of the following areas will be advantageous:
- NoSQL databases like Hadoop components, MongoDB etc
- Graph database like NEO4J, Oriental DB etc.
- Other data tools like Denodo, Composite, etc.
- Web technologies, Web API, Mobile App (various JS library, Frameworks, CSS, etc.)
- Exposure / Experience in data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView
B.E/B. Tech/ M.E. / M. Tech/MCA in Computer Science or Other Engineering, however, the main selection criteria is skills, capabilities and attitude.
What’s in it for you
Digital transformation of the industry has started. The role of digitalization technologies such as IoT and Big Data are becoming the most important enablers for innovation and disruption. The impact of digital transformation on the industry and society is estimated to be U$ 100 Trillion by 2025. The biggest challenge to industrial digitalization is the scarcity of right skills, and the right combination of technical, engineering, and domain knowledge that allows from innovative solutioning. We offer you a chance to enter the field of industrial digitalization and become an expert by participating in major projects. In short, we offer you
- Lots of learning & exposure to technologies and its real applications in the industrial domain
- An opportunity to get the right combination of technical skills, domain knowledge and subject matter expertise.
- Opportunity to work on projects for Fortune 500 clients
- International exposure • Meaningful & value-adding work
- Freedom to innovate & take new initiatives
- Flat hierarchy/Non-bureaucratic working atmosphere
- Working with passionate co-workers and leadership team pursuing a common dream
Send your Resume to : jobs@dDriven.sg