- Work in a highly dynamic start-up environment with our sales, consulting, delivery and product teams to create user interfaces and loving experience for the end users from various industries.
- Work closely with product owner and HTML developers to brainstorm and create pixel-perfect wireframes, prototypes, user interaction flows for our flagship product
- Compile and build a wireframe library by examining, understanding, structuring and distilling our existing industry-specific knowledge base
- Support our delivery teams by converting customer’s raw requirements or low fidelity wireframes into high fidelity designs and building style guides on a project to project basis.
- Establish and promote design guidelines and standards
Required Background & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in designing UI and UX of web applications with deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- 1+ year experience in designing Data Visualization / Business Intelligence solutions is highly preferred
- Strong experience working on UXPin or InVision for rapid prototyping and building interactive demos from scratch is a must
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design tools is beneficial
- Experience working with some UX animation program like Adobe After Effects to build animations is beneficial
- Knowledgeable about the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proactive, artistic, critical thinker and excellent articulator
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Design, Visual communications, IT or related area
- Notice period of 30 days or that is negotiable to 30 days
What’s in it for you
Digital transformation of the industry has started. The role of digitalization technologies such as IoT and Big Data are becoming the most important enablers for innovation and disruption. The impact of digital transformation on the industry and society is estimated to be U$ 100 Trillion by 2025. The biggest challenge to industrial digitalization is the scarcity of right skills, and the right combination of technical, engineering, and domain knowledge that allows from innovative solutioning. We offer you a chance to enter the field of industrial digitalization and become an expert by participating in major projects. In short, we offer you
- Lots of learning & exposure to technologies and its real applications in the industrial domain
- An opportunity to get the right combination of technical skills, domain knowledge and subject matter expertise.
- Opportunity to work on projects for Fortune 500 clients
- International exposure • Meaningful & value-adding work
- Freedom to innovate & take new initiatives
- Flat hierarchy/Non-bureaucratic working atmosphere
- Working with passionate co-workers and leadership team pursuing a common dream
Send your Resume to : jobs@dDriven.sg